If you finding the best lube for anal sex and vaginal pleasure, then you have to read this Astroglide personal lubricant and moisturizer review to the last letter. Why? You asked. It is because I will be showing you all the pros and cons of this great most talked and reviewed personal lubricant.
This is a lube made by a NASA subcontractor, Dan Wray in the 1970s. This good lube was originally intended to help “ease” space shuttle “reentry” into the atmosphere. But it actually helps humans have more intense sexual pleasure. It acts as a vaginal moisturizer and also as an anal lubricant. It comes in a 5-ounce sleek-designed container for easy grabbing.
Click Here To Read More Reviews of Astroglide Personal Lubricant and Moisturizer Review On Amazon
Why is Astroglide Different From The Rest?
To be frank with you, Astroglide is NOT a scam. It works. Why? You may ask. I sat down and began to write notes on this.
A True Astroglide Personal Lubricant and Moisturizer Review – THE PROS
- It is because this very personal lubricant helps to provide the comforts and ease when you are banging. Especially when you are going through the ‘backdoor’… I mean the Anus – then it is a necessity for you to use a lot of lubes – Astroglide.
- Secondly, Astroglide has a soothing moisturizing effect that help keep your holes moist for easy thrusting. So, your holes or that of your partner are covered!
- Thirdly, Astroglide can go on and on for hours. Because it has the highest level of slipperiness.
- Another reason why you should go for this lube is because it has this natural feeling. Unlike other lubes, you feel natural as if you apply the vaginal natural lube. But remember, Astroglide has no odour or scent.
- It is water-based; it does NOT affect or destroys your silicone-made sex toys.
- Being a water soluble personal lubricant, it does not affect the quality of your latex or condom if you use one. Instead, it heightening your sexual pleasure and create even, a stronger sense of intimacy.
- What about swallowing a little? Well, Astroglide is non-toxic and ingesting small amounts should not be harmful.
- So easy to clean. You can easy clean your yourself and partner up in a jiffy. No residue, no stain.
Astroglide Personal Lubricant And Moisturizer Review – THE CONS
Click Here To Read Astroglide Personal Lubricant and Moisturizer Review On Amazon
- Dries off
After a while of banging, you will notice that it is dry. However, a few drop of water or saliva can re-activate its slipperiness property and you are back in business!!
This is an on-going debate. Some people are saying it causes yeast infection due to the glycerin present. However, no case has been reported or announced to the general public officially. What has been confirmed is that Moisture Creams and Lotions can interfere with vaginal pH levels and can cause irritation or even yeast infections.
So, Astroglide still remains the BEST choice.
HOW DO I USE ASTROGLIDE?
On Penis Or Sex Toys:
It is very easy to use. You can just apply a few drops to genital area or sex toy and you are ready to go. Also note that you can vary the amount to achieve desired lubrication.
To use Astroglide on condom, just add a small amount of of the lube onto the inner and outer surfaces and you are set for the job. Remember, it is not a spermicide or contraceptive. Just A Lube!!!
That is how far we can go on Astroglide Personal Lubricant and Moisturizer Review. We have just explained it all for you. And we personally think Astroglide is the best because it delivers!
Click Here To Order Astroglide Personal Lubricant and Moisturizer Now