Have you been trying to stay on top of your games in the bedroom but you’ve noticed that you’ve been falling behind? Or perhaps, you need something like a lubricant that could get you and your spouse to a new pure bliss of exhilarating sex? You truly need one of the best water based lubricants. Not just any kind of water based lube but the VERY BEST. There are some 2 giants that fits this prescription perfectly. And both are water based lubricants that could help you. These two lubes have the capacity to satisfy your primal desire. Picking one of this duo is challenging. It is either you get The Astroglide or KY Warming Jelly Lubricant.
Now, you’re presented with a choice. Maybe, you already have it in mind to get either Astroglide or KY Warming Jelly Lubricant but you need a true compare of the two. Then, worry less! You have arrived at the right destination. Before I tell you the best among this two, let’s check them out and compare the texture, feel, how it works, ingredients, their cons and pros. Drums roll, please…
Choosing The Best – Astroglide or KY Warming Jelly Lubricant?
Introducing KY Warming Personal Lubricant Jelly…
- K-Y KY Warming Jelly Personal Lubricant
K-Y brand has been in existence since 1971 (I’m yet to land on planet earth, then). The new owners of this brand is now Reckitt Benckiser. This alone is a convincing factor that this company rolls out the best and quality lubricants. I think this KY Warming Personal Lubricant Jelly has been around in late 2005. That was when I noticed its entry into the market. Just as its name implies, it is meant to give you a warming sensation. Or mild warming feeling when you apply it to your genital part. So, you can have a sizzling sensation while you bang her to orgasms. It has been uniquely blend ed with Pure Natural Honey. You can use it with your favorite latex condoms. Be it – inside and outside your condoms. It’s safe.
Click Here To Get More Review On KY Jelly Now
If you’re under a cold weather now, you can use it to charge-up your ‘Thomas’ and get it ready for battle. It is a good lubricant with a good consistency. For sexual intercourse, apply it some minutes prior to the main show. You can also use it for foreplay too. Before you read its ingredients, it does two things at a go. It helps to enhance your spontaneous intimacy and ease any possible discomfort.
KY Warming Jelly Personal Lubricant Ingredients:
- Propylene Glycol,
- Methylparaben, and
Pros Of KY Warming Jelly Personal Lubricant
- It Is A Water Based Formula – Recommended by Doctors.
- It Creates gentle sparkles to heat you both up like an ignition switch once you apply.
- It Has A Good Consistency.
- It is Moderately Thick.
- It NEVER run off like water. Apply and it stays put.
- Silicone Rubber Adult toys compatible.
- Good for Masturbation and Sexual Intercourse.
- Non-Greasy Feeling.
- Non Sticky
- Easy to Clean with Soap and Water.
Cons of KY Warming Jelly Personal Lubricant
- It dries out after a while. Few drops of water or saliva can wake up the slippery property and you’re back to the game.
- It has a bitter taste when it gets to your mouth.
- Not good for sensitive or broken skin.
- Compatible with Latex Condoms ONLY.
Review Of KY Warming Jelly Lubricant
You know the pain this stuff saved me from?
Greatest stuff they ever invented!
works miracles like parting the red sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
– By Joker1430
We’re still on Astroglide or KY Warming Jelly Lubricant – The Best? Now to the next lube – Astroglide.
- Astroglide Personal Lubricant
Astroglide has been one of the best sellers and top recommended water based lubricants. It is a quality product of Biofilm Inc, located in Vista, California. It has been around since 1977. It was first manufactured by Daniel Wray. He came about it when he was trying to fix an issue of space shuttle. What he was trying to use to ease the space shuttle entry into space is now what we are all using for ease our ‘long space shuttles’ into our ladies’ vajay... Lol. This lubricant makes the gliding in so easy and smooth. It is a formula that has a silky smooth texture for that sheer sexual satisfaction!
With Astroglide, you can get every part and corner moisturized for touch and smooth ride. This lube is designed in a way that it mimics the natural vaginal fluid. So, you can use it even when she feels dry. A good moisturizer for vaginal dryness.
- Purified Water,
- Propylene Glycol,
- Polyquaternium 15,
- Methylparaben, and
Pros of Astroglide :
- It is water based lubricant – Recommended by Doctors.
- It acts just like the natural fluid produced in the vagina.
- It is long-lasting lube.
- It Never Sticky or Gooey.
- It has a Thin and Great consistency.
- It Never stains clothes, bed-sheets or lingerie.
- No perfume or color – Just plain like water.
- A Perfect lube for breast-feeding mothers and women in menopausal stage.
- NOT Thick or greasy feeling.
- It is extra-slick for longer intimacy.
- Slicky smooth for easy penetration of your penis or dildos.
- It is petroleum free.
- It mimics the Vagina’s pH scale.
- It is a perfect rescue for vaginal dryness.
- A Lube that gets the pains and discomfort away
- It is friendly with all kinds of sex-toys.
- It is compatible with Latex condoms and Rubber Latex Polyisoprene Condoms.
- It has NO odor.
- It has NO taste.
- Clean-up is in a breeze! Use plenty of water and you’re as clean as before.
- Good with Vibrators and Prostrate Massagers.
- Good for sensitive skin.
- Enhances overall sexual activities.
- One of our best lube for sex.
Testimonies Of Astroglide
I was going to do a video review, but didn’t have the time. This stuff is great. Not super thick and sticky like others. Last long, does all it needs to do! These bottles last forever too! – By Nick Steele.
Best Lube Ever!
I’ve tried several different lubes (including KY and I-D Glide) and I have to say, AstroGlide is my favorite.
It has basically no odor whatsoever (other lubes sometimes have a nasty, putrid odor), which is nice. It is extremely slick and feels great on your skin (especially the hands, I’ve had problems with other lubes leaving my hands feeling sticky and uncomfortable even after washing them, but not with AstroGlide). It feels very life-like if you catch my drift, when combined with certain “toys”…
– By TheoStix
Click Here To Read More Of Astroglide Reviews
Similarities Between Astroglide or KY Warming Jelly Lubricant
Both of them have glycerine. And you or your spouse have issue with yeast infections, then get the Glycerin & Paraben Free Of Astroglide. There is also the All-Natural Astroglide too.
Only in thickness that KY Warming beats Astroglide hands-down. But others, Astroglide has it all. But if you ask for my recommendation between these two best lubes – astroglide or ky warming. I would recommend to you Astroglide. Why? Because it is the best.
This is where I will pause my typing fingers on bugging question when trying to choose Astroglide or Ky Warming Jelly Lubricant.
Click Here To Get Astroglide Delivered Discreetly To You Right Now…